West Columbia, SC 29169
MSI Construction, Inc. offers electrical, mechanical, civil, fabrication, and construction management services. MSI’s success is not a matter of luck; it’s a result of our ingenuity, expertise, and exceptional people coupled with our unparalleled focus on customer service. Our foundation and culture are based upon our values of trust, safety, teamwork, responsibility, service and stewardship. MSI’s history of safety and quality has been established through years of successful projects and satisfied customers. While building a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work.
“CREDIBILITY… Achieved Through Performance.”
It all starts with our extraordinary people and collaborative teams.
…What are you waiting for? *
*The Big Picture
*MSI Construction, Inc is currently seeking an Experienced Electrical Superintendent with the ability to interact with a variety of staff at all levels in an ever-changing environment, remaining flexible, resourceful, proactive and efficient. Aptitude to anticipate problems, critical issues and opportunities as they arise; along with the capability to creatively problem solve and bring together viable solutions. The Superintendent will report to the Project Manager.
Job Skills Preferred:
- Strong Supervisory skills at Superintendent Level or Higher
- Strong industrial electrical background
- Strong knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC).
- Able to maintain professional appearance and conduct at all times.
- Ability to manage customer and company specific information and documentation in an organized manner.
- Must be an effective and professional communicator, both written and verbally.
- Must be able to perform materials take off when required
- Must be able to forecast work progress, organize, read plans, specs, submittals and understand contracted scope of work.
- Must be able to troubleshoot electrical issues and provide solutions.
- Ensures adherence to MSI’s standards of quality.
- Ensures workers use current construction methods as well as following all OSHA current safety procedures and company policies.
- Must be comfortable wearing all standard P.P.E. as required, it may vary per project.
- Able to demonstrate necessary computer and keyboard skills.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license.
- Master Electrician license preferred but not a requirement.
- Able to work 40 hours per week plus overtime as required, to include night shifts. Out-of-town work is rare but sometimes required.
When joining our Team, You Will:
- Be appreciated.
- Make an impact.
- Receive competitive pay and benefits.
- Learn and grow.